DUH-Forgot to take a few pics before I moved the boxes in, but...you get the point :)
Looking from entry door
Looking at entry door-it's a dutch door-woo hoo! I was going to just sew up some curtains for the stairway closet, but by the time I'd buy material, etc. I almost had another door so decided to go with that.
The beast! This thing weighs probably 1,000 pounds. I couldn't even get the corner lifted up to get my fingers under it, so it's going to stay like that until Jeremy can help me get it up tomorrow
A perspective on how big it is...the piece in front of it is the desk that hooks onto the shelves. The desk behind is where my computer, sewing machine, etc. will go.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Ta-da!
Posted by Jamie at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
looks awesome J! You'll have so much fun organizing everything...
Post a Comment