So obviously, the TV is in Brynnley's room :) This is where Jase would spend 95% of his day if I let him! This was yesterday morning before lunch-I just didn't bother getting him dressed until after we ate (we slept in until about lunch!). I tried to catch a pic without him seeing me, but that didn't work-at least he just moved his eyes and smiled because he was sitting there for a good few minutes that I saw with his hands like that!
PS-The bruises up and down his legs are due to how rough he is and his fearless ability to take you down! I don't know where he learned to wrestle, but man-he's good! Brynn has been in many head locks lying on her back like a turtle that can't turn over because of Jase :)
Monday, June 29, 2009
Just Chillin'
Posted by Jamie at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
he is too cute! i love that picture of him!
I just told dad today when I got copies of the pic of Brynn at Walmart that she looks like Morgan
Post a Comment