Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pond Party

We had our annual pond party at Jenn and Matt's pond this afternoon. The kids had a blast even though it was HOT! I got some really good pictures! I tried to leave some of the ones of Jase being thrown or jumping off the dock bigger so you could click on them and see his face! I should have put something in his ears, but any of you who have ever been shopping with Jeremy know how easy it is to forget something when you don't have it written down on a list because you just want to get the heck out of there after he starts nagging after 3 minutes :) Anyway, enjoy!

Some cousin lovin'....well, at least for one of them :) Ava is 5 months younger than Jase, but has been a little careful around him because he loves to love on her, but he doesn't realize how rough he is! When we went to Florida last summer, he'd take one step toward her and she would run the other way after she was tackled a few times!


Testing the water...


Jumping off the dock. Cousin Adrienne (in turquoise) would have to come get him because he has this fettish about his feet touching the sand (I think I've mentioned before that he almost always prefers his shoes be on). He was OK about it when he first walked in, but then felt the mush probably, so she would carry him and after a few times he was getting really heavy, but I wish I had my video camera because she was trying to make him stand to walk and he kept holding his knees up and wouldn't put his feet down and poor A was struggling because he was so heavy!


The gymnast jump


I see a butt smacker coming on!


Jumping to Aunt Morgan


The watermelon queen


The girls


A shot of Daddy's butt while doing a back flip off the dock (don't mind the white spot!)


Weeee!


Haha love his cheeks in this one


Aww-with Uncle Connor

0 comments: