Brynn had her recital tonight. She did OK but missed doing her bridge because she ran into the stands to tell me she had to pee and I told her she will wait! Urghhhh
Anyway, I didn't get many pictures because I was trying to operate 3 pieces of equipment. She is not easy to photograph these days...
And here's a short video-first, I apologize that it is so far away-in my right hand was the real video cam and the left was this camera that I did just to upload, but I'm going to try to see if I can upload the real cam one as I had zoomed in on that. Second, I apologize that you see the bald head the entire video :) In the video, if you find the red mat, Brynn does her first cartwheel in front of that at the beginning and then moves to the green.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Recital!
Posted by Jamie at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
i love brynn's little leotard! so cute!
how did your big move go!?
Post a Comment