I've been slow on blogging lately! Just a few more days of school and a weekend to move and then I will hopefully be on track. We've had a few events, such as Brynn's preschool promotional program and her Awanas award ceremony that we've been to, but I just haven't had time to get the pics uploaded.
We had Jase's 6 month meeting the other day to review his speech goals and he has met all of his goals so far, which is great! He's beginning to say more, but still drops the ending sounds on most words, and isn't really putting 2-3 words together-most everything is one word, so those are the 2 goals we'll be working on now.
My school offers a speech program in the summer and it's technically for kids 3 on up, but I am going to bring Jase in. I think it just lasts two weeks and is twice a week. It starts the week of June 8th, so at least it is a little extra something for him in the summer. Tomorrow night we get to drive 30 minutes for a 10 minute "Get to know you" session.
Other than that, Brynn has an attitude and a half so my conference session entitled something like "Help! That kid is driving me crazy!" will hopefully be useful :)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Jase Update
Posted by Jamie at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment