Yesterday we had Adrienne's 8th Birthday party at Run, Jump and Play. The kids had a lot of fun!
Jase missed the first room we went in because he had fallen asleep in the car about 5 minutes before we got there. (Grammy flew in last minute Friday to watch Brynn's recital and help with the kids while we finish up moving!)
Brynn climbing up for the first time
What goes up, must come down!
There was this huge shark slide that I took Jase down. It was just shy of a straight shot down-was pretty steep! I got a good workout carrying Jase up! He was able to walk it himself, but just took awhile and the 8 year olds behind us wanted to get up there! I forgot to not let my elbows hit so now I'm paying for it from the burn!
Another time down with cousin Abby and one of Adrienne's friends
Posing for a pic
A little bootylicious shot for ya! We only did this course once as it was not fun helping Jase through it :)
At the top before sliding down
Can't she be normal in a picture just ONCE?!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Run, Jump & Play
Posted by Jamie at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment