And without kids! (Thanks Grandma Glenna!)
Jeremy and I had a wedding in Indianapolis this weekend and had a lot of fun! I'm not a huge drinker, so after a few, I was good to go! I didn't want to lug my nice camera around, so I'm bummed that I had to use the crappy one because these actually turned out OK!
And anyone who knows Jeremy can tell how many drinks he had in this picture! LOL!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
A Night Out
Posted by Jamie at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
oh...my....
the pics turned out great! And, I don't know Jer well enough...how many drinks was that?!?! =)
Haha! Let's just say by that point, I think he had a drink of anything and everything they had offered there-he didn't follow the mixing rules that night and paid for it the next day!
Hehe... Jer got a little wasted faced. Everybody needs to remember the mixing of drinks rule when drinking. :)
The pics are really good.
Post a Comment