LOL my kids are so going to kill me one day! This is the outfit I made for Brynn for her Western day at school.
Monday, May 4, 2009
My Lil' Cowgirl
Posted by Jamie at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL my kids are so going to kill me one day! This is the outfit I made for Brynn for her Western day at school.
Posted by Jamie at 7:34 PM
5 comments:
That is ADORABLE!!!! I Love it!She looks so dang cute. You are awesome.
And PS... it is much MUCH better than some of things we wore back in the day!!!!
YEEHAW! Ride'em Cowgirl!!
Are you kidding me?! she's going to thank you for being the only fashionable cowgirl in class!
BTW, I love her shoes! Where did you get 'em!?
And of course, the bows fit it perfectly! Jamie, is there anything you can't do!?
The shoes are just from Walmart! They are like a mesh and just slide right on-the strap is permanent and they fit her really well! I had just thrown out her other black shoes and was desperate for some for this outfit because she can't wear sandals to school!
You're getting really good at this sewing thing! I need to try again, dom't I? That's a really cute outfit!
Post a Comment