Sunday, December 21, 2008

Grammy, She's Ready!

I got out of the shower today and Brynn said "I really miss Grammy." I told her that we only have 4 more days left and then we can go see her. Brynn mentioned something about snacks....

....about 10 minutes later, as I'm drying my hair, she comes in with her back pack on and says she is "ready" and has "lots of things in her back pack." I asked her what kind of things and she said "Hold on, I'll show you" haha....


So she opens up the big compartment and I see some gold fish, macaroni, and graham crackers.


Then she opens up the small compartment and she has some mandarin oranges in there-ha! Oh, and the paper in her left hand (it's the paper you tear your checks from) is a card for Grammy.

2 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

let's just tear my heart apart! Thank GOODNESS it's only a few more days!

ZFam said...

That might be the cutest thing of all times! I love how our kids are just so "used" to traveling by now--they even pack their own backpacks. OH, and the card for Grammy....SO CUTE!!!!