We had our first Christmas last night. Santa came to visit....one tug on that beard and I think we would have had a lot of crying kids! lol. At one point I almost LOL'd because I think it was Luke who told Santa what he wanted and Santa's response was "What was that? Oh, Santa isn't familiar with the high tech toys these days..." Then Eli told him he wanted something for his cross bow and Santa told Eli that he had one and that he's shot some deer before-haha!
Brynn jumped right up there as usual
Jase still wasn't so sure
Ava wasn't either
Where's Santa?
Adrienne had a loose tooth and Morgan was the only volunteer to try to pull it. She didn't get it, but A got it later on
Finally, a toy for a boy!
He got this truck too. This is his "cheese" smile
Every time I turned around, he found the candy canes
And this isn't a great picture because I was sitting right next to her, but Brynn was throwing a big fit because she thought the presents we brought were from her, so when she was given her gymnastics mat, she didn't like it, didn't want it, and said it wasn't for her. Once we got it out, then she changed her mind :)
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
B Family Christmas
Posted by Jamie at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment