Today I headed back to work. I was still feeling "off," but thought I would be fine. WRONG! There were about 2 times during our little circle time that I thought I was going to pass out-but I pushed through it to get to the end. Right about lunch time, my legs started to get really weak, my nose started stopping up and running at the same time, my face was flushed, and I really thought I would about pass out any minute. I decided to head back to urgent care and she gave me an antibiotic because I had a fever. Hopefully the fever is a good sign that this was just some type of viral thing and it will be GONE! I hate it!
On another note, we had Brynn's orientation for school tonight and if anyone local would like to buy some bread, she is selling some :) It's the pastry things that have fillings in them-apple, chocolate, caramel, cherry, etc. to name a few. They come frozen and you let them rise and then they get big. Jeremy said they were pretty good-he tasted one as they had samples, but I didn't since I'm not feeling the best.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Vertigo, Part 2
Posted by Jamie at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment