We went out to eat tonight and we were standing in line and this man kept looking at me and smiling. I thought Jase was doing something, but he kept looking at me. Finally he goes, "You're the one that found my dog, right?"
Now keep in mind my head has been spinning for over a week now so it took me a minute to think about what he said. I first said "Excuse me?" He then repeated that again, and then gave an address to the road it was on.
And, the only response that came out of my mouth was "Nope, wasn't me! I killed a dog about a few months ago but that's about the only encounter I've had with a dog recently" lol.
Right at that time, Jeremy was walking behind me and he made it 10 times worse because he was like "What did you say? Well that was the worst possible response to that question!" I guess in my head I was thinking I would have rather found a dog than kill one, but it just didn't come out that way :)
Friday, August 29, 2008
Funny Blonde Moment
Posted by Jamie at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
I don't think you were having a spinning minute, because I just KNEW that's what you were going to say! HAHA
You should have went along with the guy though, you might have got a reward!!! :)
Post a Comment