Brynn had her physical for school and 3 year check up today! She is 33 lbs and 37.5". The dr. asked her a lot of questions and she answered all of them correctly except she wasn't able to tell her last name. She drew a circle, vertical lines, and a cross on paper after the Dr. modeled them for her. She knew all of her colors and did great repeating a list of words, all of which the dr. was able to understand.
Now if I can just get her to pee in the toilet, we'd be good!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
3 year check up
Posted by Jamie at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
oh, did she play "Bore a hole Bore a hole" for the doctor?
No, but on the way home, she made up a new version that went something like this: Bore a hole, bore a hole, I don't know where. I guess I'll bore a big hole right in Mommy's BOOBIES!
Urgh. Thanks Grammy for teaching her that song!
now WAIT a minute! Just makin sure all your readers know the version I taught her goes like this!
"Bore a hole, bore a hole, I don't know where. I guess I'll put a little hole right in THERE" (and you stick your finger in their belly button (or belly butt as Brynn calls it lol)
Post a Comment