Thursday, August 14, 2008

Learned My Lesson!

Today, I had to go to the dermo for my last eye treatment. Brynnley went with me. We got back into the room and she wanted to sit on my lap. About 5 minutes later, she wanted down so she went over to sit on the chairs. About 2 minutes after that, I noticed she was sitting funny and asked her if she peed. Right about that time, I saw that her butt was wet. She said "Yesth" so I got up to get her extra clothes and take her to the bathroom. I took a step and froze-SHE PEED ALL OVER ME! The front of my shorts were SOAKED! I had no idea until I stood up!

So I opened the door and tried to conceal myself because it looked like I just peed myself-lol. I got her changed and I just smelled like a big ball of pee. I tried to use a wet paper towel, but of course that made the area even bigger.

Luckily, the Dr. was behind so by the time he got in the room, it had dried!

So my lesson is to BRING CLOTHES FOR MYSELF TOO!!

1 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

you really need to get a handle on wetting yourself