Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Shoes and School

Brynn and I went to the outlet mall yesterday. The main purpose was to find her a back pack for school. As a teacher, I H-A-T-E the itty bitty back packs. Yeah, they're cute and the perfect size, but not for sending papers home in! So, of course the next size is the full size back packs which are as big as Brynn's body. OshKosh had theirs for $20 and it came with a free lunch box that matches the backpack. Brynn picked this one out. It's hard to see it because A) She wouldn't take it off and B) She didn't want her picture taken, so I had to wait until she was glued to the TV







Then we went to the Adidas outlet and they always have their shoes buy one, get one 1/2 off. I was just looking-not really wanting to buy, but found these shoes for Jase in wide width, so had to get them! Then I got Brynn the ones she has on in the pics for $10

4 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

LOL I'd recognize those lil legs of Jase's ANYWHERE!

Is that a SWEATSHIRT I see on Brynn? It's 105 here!

Shannon K. said...

Hehe cute! Yeah we went with the smaller backpack for now. I can't imagine a 2 year old getting enough stuff to fill it! :P

Jamie said...

It's not so much that the stuff can't fit in because it's filled...a regular size sheet of paper can't even fit in there without being bent so if we make art projects or something that's what drives me nuts that I have to fold them to fit in the stupid things-haha

ZFam said...

I love Jase's new shoes!=) Maybe I'll hit up our outlet and see if they have some for JD=)

I can't believe Brynn is going to school! Ahhh! Makes her seem so old!!