We had a nice day today, so Brynn and I went to the pool for almost 2 hours. Here's the little sun queen. I swear I put lotion on her! She just tans so easily! This is right after we got home so it's faded...just a bit :)
And, the little crumb snatcher has graduated to the trash can! Urghh...I swear I liked him much better before he could walk-lol. No he enjoys pushing mommy's buttons by going after my bow stuff, the TV, my packing envelopes, and the trash can....oh, and the tupperware stuff in the cupboards too!
Anyway, here he is scoping it out
Found something!
Walking away with the loot!
Now do you understand why he has a double chin? The kid won't stop eating! About 5 minutes before these pics, I had to wipe sour cream off his face because he had gotten the tub of it that I just threw in the trash w/o cleaning out. (Oh, and he had just gotten up from his nap so that's why his diaper is sagging to his ankles and I don't have an excuse for his PJ top-he just didn't get dressed today-haha)
Monday, June 23, 2008
Sun tans and Trash Cans
Posted by Jamie at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
LOL,lil Einstein with a Big appetite! What a cutie!
Too funny! We have our trash cans hidden under the cabinet.
Hmmm...maybe he'll be a treasure hunter someday=)At least the boy figures out ways to get what he wants!!
Oh, and Brynn is so tan! That's how JD is...and Alexa doesn't get "color" very easily=) She's going to hate her brother when she's about 16 I think!!!=)
hmmm...eating out of the trash can...big ol ouchie on his head...not been changed...not been DRESSED....
I think grammy needs to make a VISIT! ;)
Post a Comment