Wednesday, June 25, 2008

House for Sale!

Bonus: Comes with hand crafted walls!

(Thank goodness for fingernail polish remover!)

After this happened, she was sent to time out and I actually kinda forgot about her (oops!) but it worked out because she crawled up in bed and went to sleep!


And no sooner than I went to check on her, I came back out to see Jase man asleep on the pillow!


And, if you all haven't noticed-the theme of our house is if we aren't going anywhere, why do we need to get dressed? lol. J/k. We just had lunch and of course Jase made a huge mess so I stripped him down and Brynn thought she needed to strip down too-so, that's just a battle I don't care to fight!

3 comments:

ZFam said...

Okay...can you teach my kids to just "give up" and fall asleep anywhere/anytime, too!? I swear, they would fight it to no end. Neither of my children has EVER happened to fall asleep on a pillow out in the living room! I'm SO jealous!

Grammyx2 said...

they're probably pretending for the camera Kristin!

Dallas said...

So cute! I love how they sleep with their legs tucked up under them. They are adorable when they're sleeping, aren't they?