Yesterday we had a party at the pond. Brynn couldn't wait to get her suit on, but as you will see in the pictures, I think she only ever went up to her ankles in the water. She somehow still managed to get sand everywhere though!
I think Jase ate from the moment we got there until we left! You can see on his head where he fell and took a face plant into the cement.
Here he is with Jeremy's aunt Kathy
The party was cut short due to a storm coming in. It was VERY windy. Brynn jumped in this boat to row.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
At the Pond
Posted by Jamie at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
I had to IMAGINE those first couple pictures being Brynn! She looks exactly like Morgan in those!
Jase is such a cutie, but I thought only GRAMMY could make him giggle like that sniff.
Those were great pictures! I love the pictures of Brynn in the canoe. So CUTE! Your kids seriously make the BEST facial expressions!!!
Post a Comment