Today, Laura and I took the kids to the library for their kick off to the summer reading program. Dr. Insecta was there to talk about BUGS! He had with him a hissing cockroach, scorpion, and tarantula. Coen and Luke were able to participate.
Here is Coen holding the cockroach
Luke was part of the group that got to eat something-I don't even remember what it was. I know he was talking about worms..but these were some kind of little dried chips or something?! I wasn't paying too close attention-lol...however, did you know how many worms you have been eating if you eat tomato paste?!?!
And here's a video of them getting ready to eat. The little girl on the left was cute-she put it in her mouth and then took it back out-so that's why he's talking to her at the end.
And Brynnley in the pink sitting next to Adrienne and Coen. She was OK...was tired so she wasn't that cooperative and Dr. Insecta didn't like kids standing or talking-so at least he didn't call us out-lol
Friday, June 13, 2008
Dr. Insecta
Posted by Jamie at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
I think I just threw up in my mouth!
Post a Comment