Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sweet & Sassy!

Today, we had Adrienne's birthday party at Sweet & Sassy, a salon, spa, party place for girls. Thank you Adrienne for inviting Brynn! She had a blast!

Anyway, at this place you pick out an outfit, they do your hair and nails, and then you get to strut your stuff on the runway.

All the glam girls (sorry-way bad yellow tint going on here!)


Brynn getting ready


Starting on the hair...Brynn chose the "punk rock" style out of 4 styles-go figure


Here comes the glitter!


A lil' bit of gloss


Pretty as a [punk rock] princess!


Crazy lady dancing


Brynn got a little sucker on this gigantic stick along with the sunglasses




Brynn and Cousin Abby


Abby's turn! Nails first


Then hair-Abby was intrigued by these bobby pins! Abby went for the princess style do.


Yummy cupcakes


And Adrienne, the bday girl


Strikin' a pose


And here's a video of them all dancing to YMCA. I have one of Brynn and Abby walking down the runway but it kept failing when I was uploading so I'll try a different host and see if that works. This one is about 2 minutes long.



Ok, I got these to work now! Here is Abby walking down. It's hard to hear the girl talking, but they asked the girls a bunch of questions (way too over Abby and Brynn's head really) and then introduced them as they came out.


And the Brynnster. From what I remember, her favorite color was black, her favorite celebrity was Dora, her favorite place to shop was Target, and her favorite movie was Dora the Explorer :)


LOL I love how both just kinda jumped off the stage instead of striking their pose :)

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Brynn is sooo cute! I just wanna eat her up!

Melissa said...

THAT IS AWESOME! That place sounds like so much fun! I wish they would have had something like that when we were young! brynn is so stinkin' cute! I love the glasses!