Tonight, Brynn came running to me begging me to take her bow out. As I was taking it out, she said "I need to go swimming!" I didn't think anything of it...until about 2 minutes later, she came out with THIS! I laughed so hard!
This "clown" outfit was worn by me when I was 3 or 4 for a recital. Brynn had it on backwards and inside out.
I went to help her fix it, and underneath that, she had bikini bottoms on to go swimming. We fixed the outfit but I didn't put the bikini back on...and she insisted, so I didn't get a picture of the complete outfit, but just imagine some strawberry shortcake swim bottoms on top of this too!
And here I am at 3 or 4 with my lovely bowl cut-thanks mom! I'm going to say I was closer to 4...I can't imagine Brynn posing like that yet-lol. At least not unless there is heavy bribery involved!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Flashback
Posted by Jamie at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
That's awesome!!!
see..Dallas thinks your bowl cut is awesome!!
Post a Comment