So, Brynnley is obsessed with boobies, belly butts (AKA belly buttons) and saying "It's not my fault!"
Yesterday, Brynn was in panties all day and just had one slight accident. Today, she's peed 3 times and pooped once in them-urgh.
This morning, I jumped in the shower and when I got out, Brynn came into the bathroom and told me she peed. She blamed it on my boobies-lol. She said "It's not my fault-it's the boobies fault." Then she went on and on about her belly butt. It cracks me up every time she says that. If I try to correct her, she says "No, it's called belly butt."
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Boobies and Belly Butts!
Posted by Jamie at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Okay, I just read that story 3 times and laughed out loud every single time. That is hilarious! Every part of it!
kids can be so funny sometimes! Ethan says things that crack me up!
Post a Comment