We went to a wedding this weekend and here are some family pics we took.
Here is Brynn's dress and bows. It was a bubble dress-so cute!
Uncle Lance and Jase Man
Real men wear pink!
Our gang
Lance and I
Lance, Mom and I
The 4 of us
Brynners and I
Monday, June 9, 2008
Family Pics
Posted by Jamie at 6:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













6 comments:
You have such a goodlooking family! Jase looks so much like your dad and I can never get over how young your mom looks! Great pics!
I love to see men and little boys in pink, I think Jase looks super cute. All of you look good and you are so skinny, I don't like you anymore, lol, j/k!
Your brother is very good looking! I guess he probably isn't into older married women with three kids is he? Darn the luck! Although I do have a handsome hubby myself!
Yes, I think the brother might be interested in an older woman with kids...we NEED him married!! I need more grandbabies! LOL
ps: no..I didn't have to pee in that pic, and no, I really don't have a "roll" at my waist...haha
btw..that is an adorable pic of my Brynney Bear and you...have to get that one blown up!
Do you have a tattoo on your foot?
yes she does!
Post a Comment