Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Last Day of School

Every year on the last day of school, we bring out the water, baby pool, etc. and just let the kids have fun. Unfortunately the weather has not always been the best, but hey-we're getting wet anyway.

Well, I had not PLANNED on getting wet...or at least not this wet. I had to run over to Walmart just to grab some clothes at lunch because every time I walked, water would run down my leg! Plus, since we didn't have great weather I was cold!

So anyway, it all started when Mr. M showed up (a parent of one of the kiddos in my class) and decided that he would pick us all up and get us drenched. Any A-town alums have a guess who he looks like? LOL-I thought it was kinda funny.

And, for those of you that know me, I didn't go down without a fight :) Yes, really mature here for my kids but darn it-he was going to have to work to get me up.


And this is forever proof...DEB! :)


And as you can see, I failed!!


Not only can I teach colors, letters, shapes, numbers....I can scoop ice cream too!


Linda, D and I...D is on my website on the button page!

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Jamie is a skinny minny! :)

ZFam said...

Jamie is a skinny minny!!!!! =)
and OH MY WORD! That is kinda freaky!!! I can tell who he looks like and there isn't even a great picture of him! Whoa! Bad Memories. Bad Memories!