This is from our last session with the Jase Man when Brynn and I stepped in. I love it! It doesn't really match the house, but I'm trying to convince Jeremy that we need a bigger house for A) my bows and B) because I want hardwood floors and black accents for something totally different that what we've ever had :) I have about 2 weeks to wait until we can really start talking about it!
Monday, April 21, 2008
My New Frame!
Posted by Jamie at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
I guess it's ok...I figured grammy would make a better center focus on your wall though ;)
It's adorable! Don't you love when someone professional can capture a great moment with you and your kids?! It's real life in photo form....sometimes dad's just can't quite capture the "moment" !=)
That is awesome. i love those pictures of you guys! And a new house...huh? Well I hope you can convince the husband! Good luck on that!
What a cute frame! I LVOE it!
Post a Comment