There aren't a lot because I had major focus issues for some reason and since I didn't take my cord to download them there, most were no good. Here's what I have:
After we took care of the luggage situation when we got there, we headed to eat. It's a neat outdoor shopping area with a lot of places to eat. They have this little place in the center where the kids run through the fountains so Brynn loved it!
Jase just chilled in the stroller
Later on, we walked over to watch a band so Grandpa and Mini Me posed for a pic
First day at the pool
Then the next night, Grandpa and I headed to the Suns game!
Here's the introductions
Opening tip off
Shaq at the line
Steve Nash at the line
The gorilla at the half time show
Then it was on to the zoo to feed the giraffes!
Here's the baby giraffe
Brynn's a little nervous about it when she first got up there!
Grandpa feeding the giraffe
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Pics from AZ
Posted by Jamie at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Blech...I dislike basketball. Your pics turned out GREAT, though! very clear! Glad you had a fun time!
FUN pictures! I LOVE the one of your dad and Jase! You aren't kidding about Mini-Me! Whoa! I never thought of it before, but that's almost scary they look so much alike--but it's just a fabulous picture! Love the zoo pics as well!
Can Jase get any cuter? He's at such an adorable age right now! Love his eyes!
Post a Comment