And then back to the freezing cold! I'm enjoying this weather way too much (hint hint honey!)! We have one more day here and then I can bombard everyone with pictures! Grammy went to Florida this morning so the kids and I went to Target, then to the pool for about 2 hours. We will head to the pool tomorrow too and then I have to do laundry and get everything packed up because we have to leave EARLY Sat. morning!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
so did you find some swimsuit bottoms that the airlines destroyed?? or did you just go to browse for something to do. Ahhh, I love Target. I'm sure going to miss having it a couple minutes down the road when we we move!=(
I'm sooo sorry that you have to leave already! I feel like you just got there! I hate how fast vacations always go!!!
We have traveled across northern ohio and all back east and IT IS FREEZING!!!! You should stay in warm Arizona for a little longer. It is so cold. I thought Wyoming was the only place that gets this cold but man, it is freezing back here where you live!
Have fun and enjoy the sun for as long as you can!
Post a Comment