Melissa sent me this picture of Brynn as she sat still and didn't give her any problems when she was braiding her hair. I told Melissa I will store my supplies at her house to do Brynn's hair because she won't even let me brush it!
Then, it was my turn and I got my hair highlighted again. I also have a new CHI flat iron that makes my hair look like a totally new style because it's so straight! Even in the rain-woo hoo! (Sorry for the blurry pic-I took it myself)
And then, Lil' Bubby felt left out so we had to try a new style on him too (again blurry because he wouldn't stop moving toward me!)
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
New do's
Posted by Jamie at 6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Sexy Mama! Hehe..Kristen comes for the camera too!
Jamie, I love your hair! You look great! And, I know that making your hair straight has been your life long battle=) So, I'm glad you finally found something that works! Do they have something for me to make my hair curl?!?!?!
Jase-Man...love the new look!=) And, Brynn, so proud of you for sitting still! Maybe I should send Alexa to your babysitter's house!=)
Everyone's hair looks great! I have naturally wavy hair too, so I have had to use a flat iron most of my life! I would love to get a Chi! I just have the el cheapo one that I have to replace every 6 months. LOL
wow...you do look great! I suppose I need one of those chi's now! ugh
just luv the preppy JaseMan!!!
Post a Comment