Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sorry, sorry, sorry!

I just want to apologize for the lack of pictures lately! I have hardly touched my camera in a week! Well, since my idiotic moment last week actually :) Anyway, hopefully things will die down soon and I will get some taken! The sad thing is it is SOOO nice out (ok, 50!) but has been raining so we haven't been able to go outside to take any pictures. I'm tired of taking them inside! Next week we're supposed to be back around 0 degrees, so guess it'll be awhile!

In other news, Brynnley is potty training herself at the moment. She goes all the time at home, but won't do it at the sitters. I haven't pushed it-but she is almost there. She's to the point now where if she does pee in her pull up or diaper, she rips it off and wants another...lovely....as if they weren't expensive before!

Jase has FINALLY figured out that he can roll a few times and get places! It only took him forever to figure that out, but I was watching him tonight and he almost pulled himself up so he's a little slow learner at the moment, but it won't be long until I'm really going insane here with 2 mobile kids! Ahhh....I can't wait and can only imagine what poor Jase will be bribed into doing by the devil child! haha!

0 comments: