Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oops!

I can't even believe I am posting this. I feel like such an idiot! Well, after posting these pictures one might think I AM an idiot!

I'll bring you up to date: Today after school, Brynn kept messing with the blinds, and pulled them up, so I thought I would cut the strings shorter because I hadn't done that yet since we bought them. Well, the problem was that I cut them when the blinds were UP! So tonight, I went to close them....oops! The worst part was on one window, I cut them and decided they needed to be shorter! lol

I was literally crying I was laughing so hard! Jeremy came sprinting out of the bathroom to see what was wrong! Oh man I need help!!!!!





5 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

maybe we just leave the comment section blank, huh?

Dallas said...

HAHA!!! Umm...I don't know what to say.

Shannon K. said...

OMG! Haha!

Shannon said...

Don't feel bad Jaime, I've done the same thing!! Except I did it on TWO windows before I dropped the blinds back down. ((HUG))

Melissa said...

That is hilarious! I would have probably done the same exact thing! BUt now that you have done it hopefully I won't! HEE HEE!