Well, Brynnley has basically done pretty well at home and mostly goes on the toilet now...however, I figured out first hand tonight that I wasn't so sure I was ready for it yet! I put her in bed at 9pm and thought she was out, but of course around 9:30 I see the door creep open and she informs me she has to go potty. So in the bathroom we went and at least she did go.
Fast forward maybe about 15 minutes and she comes out again and says she has to go potty. So, in the bathroom we go and she went again.
Luckily, this didn't become a game! I thought for sure it would!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Potty Training Woes
Posted by Jamie at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
are we wearing big girl pants during the day yet?
Post a Comment