Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Some of you will hate me!

But the mop look just had to go! It was unmanageable! I bought some gel tonight and I can't wait to prep him up :)

I wish I would have had more pictures here! He was SOOOOOO good in the chair! Didn't blink an eye hardly it was too cute! I had my camera because I took a pic of a little boy at school whose hair I liked-thought it would be easier to show than explain what I wanted!


He was eating in the next 2 pics but it's the only time I can catch him still!




6 comments:

Melissa said...

did you save a curl for the baby book?snif,snif! I think it will be cute once you style it! much easier to manage! stud muffin!

Jamie said...

No, I'm not very sentimental like that but I do think I saved some from his very first haircut.

Dallas said...

I like it! He looks more grown up now!

Grammyx2 said...

sniff, grammy's not crazy about it but grandpaw loves it.

Grammyx2 said...

so was there enough hair to "spike"? lol

Jamie said...

i can spike it a little bit it looks cute. I haven't tried to spike the whole thing yet :)