Sunday, April 19, 2009

AHHHHH!

Brynn's attitude is about ready to drive me insane! She has this new saying of "That's not the reason!" Everytime she says it, it never makes any sense. For example, the other day she was sitting in Jeremy's chair at the table and I told her to get in her chair. Instead of getting out and walking around, she walks ACROSS the table. I said "What are you doing?" and her response was "But that's not the reason!" It's getting really old!

Then, here's my conversation with her a few minutes ago after she keeps taking something she's not supposed to touch out of my room.

Me: Brynn, you have 3 seconds to get it put back where it's supposed to go.

Brynn: Well, I don't care. It's just whatever. I can take it if I want to.

Then she runs off and tells me she hates me. And now she's in time out. URGH

2 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

gotta LUV PAYBACKS ! Muahahahaha

ZFam said...

oh man! i love the walking ACROSS the table story!