Here are some pics from our trip this week! I didn't edit any of them because there were too many and I don't feel like it-ha!
The first full day we went swimming!
Then we went to Railroad Park again. They have 2 trains and a carousel for the kids to ride among a playground, etc. The kids love it here!
On the carousel
Here I am getting attacked by Jase while waiting for the little train
And by little, I mean little!
This didn't turn out so bad considering that Brynn didn't want to sit there and Jase had been crying!
Then it was on to Rawhide, a little western place with donkey rides, carriage rides, train rides, and western shows. All Brynn wanted to do was ride a horse-but we settled for the donkey's because it was the only thing we could find for her to ride at 3. Here she is riding Rojo.
Panning for Gold!
Waiting for another train ride
Getting a balloon made. Brynn wanted a blue horse, and then by the end, decided that the horse would go to Bubby and that she wanted a gray elephant.
On the last day, we took the kids to an indoor "amusement" park that had a few rides...and yet another carousel. Brynn's smile cracked me up because every time she came around, she'd smile like this!
And I should have had my video cam out for this! Mom was crying because she was laughing so hard. We put Brynn on this coaster by herself and it was so fast. At first I thought she would cry, but she did very well! You'll have to click on the pic to see her face better!
And this was Jase man for over half of the time we spent there! He woke up to enjoy a few rides and even went on the coaster with me! He loved it!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Pics from AZ
Posted by Jamie at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment