Jase received a package on Saturday. I was on my way to class when the mail came. I was expecting something from Grammy, so I told Jeremy that it was probably from her and that I needed the slide show she was sending me. After they opened the present, I asked Jeremy what he got and he told me a Diego talking backpack. He said he put the slide show disc on the counter.
Fast forward to Saturday evening when I got home. I asked where the slide show was and he told me it was on the counter. I forgot to look until Sunday and I couldn't find it anywhere when I looked.
Then, a few days ago, another package comes from Jase and I was there to get it. It was from Grammy. I know she didn't mention sending 2 slide shows (I hadn't found the "first" one yet as it must have ran away from the counter Jeremy said he put it on) and I was confused why she would have sent Jase 2 boxes.
So, finally, yesterday, I remembered to ask her and she did only send one box. So, now, I have NO clue who the Diego backpack was from. Don't blame me-I wasn't home-haha. If you sent that to Jase (which he loves by the way! He even slept with it that night!) please let me know so we can officially thank you!!!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Mystery Backpack
Posted by Jamie at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
i think it was BOOTS
Post a Comment