Jase-man turns 2 today! We had his birthday party that I planned not quite a week before his birthday :) I decided on Saturday what food I was going to have, so I was on the ball :)
Here's his Wally-world cake-she did a pretty good job matching it to his plates. It split a little in the top where the 2 flavors met when I picked it up though
This is the best pic I could get of the kids together. Jase was eating oreos prior to this so we grabbed a dish rag to wipe his face and he has this fetish about Grandma's dish rags and wants to carry them all over. We tried to take it and he threw a fit so was crying right before the pic.
I made his shirt!
Opening some presents
Grandma Mel's present had Dora stickers all over the front so he is showing them all to her
And she got him some sunglasses! He loved them but came to me every 5 seconds after they would fall off to put them back on!
Not so sure about the candles! I didn't brave putting the entire cake in front of him :)
Just a little messy
And to capture how much Jeremy did throughout the party-haha
And, here's a video of him trying to blow out his candles. And as a bonus, you can see my reaction when Jeremy thinks he can let it run for 5 minutes (it's really only 1:42) so that it takes forever to upload :)
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Happy Birthday Little Buddy!
Posted by Jamie at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jase! I can't beleive he is 2 years! wow! how times has flown!
YAY! Happy Birthday, Jase. Jamie...loved your expressive eye roll to Jeremy. :)
i can't get over how old jase-man looks with his new haircut! he looks at least 2 now, too!=)
Happy Birthday Buddy!
Yay! Happy Birthday Jase! He looks so grown up with his big boy haircut. That cake looked great too! Hope you guys are doing well!
that face looked so familiar... mitch gets it everyday!
Post a Comment