I was called up stairs tonight to find this! Daddy thought it would be a great idea for a pudding snack.
I love this! Anytime Jase does something wrong, drops something, etc...we get this face!
(He was dumping his pudding off his spoon and onto the table as you can see the little splats!)
Can I ever get a decent picture without her tongue sticking out? Oh, and I wish I would have thought to get a complete picture of her outfit. She redressed herself tonight. She has on pink leggings that have multi colored snowflakes on them. It's lovely.
Yummmmm
Dedicated to those of you who have a weak stomach:
Brynn is about due for her first eyebrow wax, don't you think?! :)
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Daddy's Idea
Posted by Jamie at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
Loved all the pictures! I love Jase's "OH" face--so cute!
And, a friend of mine told me about a little 'shaving' tool that I get Alexa's unibrow with=) I tell her I'm combing her forehead--works like a charm everytime=)
Post a Comment