Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busy!

Sorry I haven't updated with pictures in awhile! I've been swamped.

Brynn had her 2nd gymnastics class tonight and Jeremy took her. I think she does better with him...but he said she did well! He said at one point, she was laying on her belly propped up on her elbows with her hands on her cheeks while the other kids were doing their back bends. The teacher came over to Brynn (probably to tell her to do hers) and Jeremy said she rolled over, did her back bend, and then assumed the "bored" position-haha.

I was very happy though when Jeremy said that another girl older than Brynn wasn't listening so they took her out to her mom! Jeremy said her mom made her stand in the corner! I'm hoping she catches on quickly because it is really advanced compared to her other class. In the other class, they were still working on front and back rolls off the wedge, and this class they are doing them on the floor without hand support to get up! Brynn has good form on her back roll, but then gets stuck when she rocks back to her neck-she can't quite flip over yet!

1 comments:

ZFam said...

That's so fun that she's in gymnastics! Alexa has been VERY into gymnastics and dancing lately. I think I'm going to need to look up some classes here ASAP to burn off some of her energy!!

But, I don't think Alexa is going to be in any kind of advanced class....she can't even do a somersault! =)