More like Supersissy! Hahaha. This was great!
In the bedroom, there is this ledge thing. The ceiling is very high. I happened to look up there and thought I saw 2 big spiders, so I told Jeremy. He said he couldn't sleep knowing they were up there, so he wanted to go kill them.
We performed some sort of cheer lift to get him up there and I threw him a towel as the ceiling was still too high for him to reach them just standing. He looked, and they were 2 screws :)
So, then he realizes he needs to get down! I said no way was I catching him! He had Brynn and I go get the couch pillows so he could land soflty....enjoy!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Superman
Posted by Jamie at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
LOL that was great! haha
So funny! I'm glad he didn't get hurt!
At least now if you can't find a ladder you know he can still get up there and decorate for you.
Hehe...Good job, Jeremy!
Post a Comment