Today we had another party at Chuck E. Cheese. Here's Brynn dancing on the camera that displays above them so the audience can see. We went to the Outlet Mall this morning and Brynn tried to put about 3 things in the stroller. One was a pair of bright pink shoes, another was a hat, and another a pink sparkly belt. I let her get the belt (she has it on in this pic but it may be hard to see) since it was less than $2. I fight my battles when I'm shopping with both kids :) I was so proud of Jase-he hardly made a peep the entire time we were there!
Jase and Ava sharing their pizza
Brynn following the dance they did
Coen blowing out his candles
Coen and Brynn with Chuck E Cheese
And a typical Brynn smile-won't look at the camera and always makes this face
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Coen's Party
Posted by Jamie at 11:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment