The kids had a ball trick-or-treating tonight! Our neighborhood is great-tons of people who don't live there (well, I guess that would include us now!) go trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.
Jase did OK. Before we even started, he saw all of our candy we were handing out and grabbed 2 blow pop suckers and wouldn't put them down for anything. He walked most of the neighborhood, which was stupid on my part because he wore 2 small holes in his boots at the bottom :( I think I'll see if I can cut the buttoms out and just use elastic so he could wear regular shoes with it.
Here's everyone!
Abby, Jase-Man, and Brynn!
Jase was the talk of the town! I had someone I don't even know ask if she could take a picture of him! Every house we went to commented on his outfit and how perfect it was for him!
Daddy and Jase
We went to one house and I had my camera around my neck and the man at the door said "Give me your camera so I can take a picture of you!" I had Jase walking, but he flipped out over the suckers so I just picked him up and it turned out pretty good (other than my orange hair from earlier today-thanks Linda!).
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Trick or Treat!
Posted by Jamie at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
Those costumes are so cute!!! I love Jase's! And what is this-you guys trick or treat a day early?
Post a Comment