No pics tonight, sorry! I'm pictured out! We had my website pictures redone with a completely different angle. It started at 6:30 and lasted about 2 hours, so the babies were very tired at the end....but I think they will turn out really good! We opted for showcasing the bows rather than what they were wearing, etc. so everyone was in white with just the bow and a prop in color. Can't wait to get them back!
On another note, this was kinda funny. Jeremy was getting dressed tonight and he came out and said "So, tell me, when Swiper steals all of their stuff, and he gets swallowed up by a whale, why would they bother trying to rescue him?" haha....
Monday, October 13, 2008
Odds ~n~ Ends
Posted by Jamie at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
oooh--fun! I can't wait to see the pictures on the new website, either! I didn't know you were doing that!
And, isn't it great how Dora has taken over our lives?! =)
Post a Comment