They go hand in hand, right?! Just ask Jeremy, because it was HIS fault! We were moving our big entertainment center into the house and he was walking it in backwards while I was going forward. He forgot to check to make sure it would clear the door on the top so the next thing I know, he slams it into the top of the door and it jolts me back. I swear I have whiplash. I don't even know how I didn't drop the stupid thing because it was HEAVY! So then, we get it into the door, and he wants to swing it around so that we can just set it in when we get it in the next door. He starts swinging, but he's like the "pole" person, so what happens to me? Yeah, my feet were shuffling as they were being whipped around with me barely hanging onto it! Ugh! I'm going to be so sore in the morning!
We still have a lot to do, but we got all of the beds up, etc. so we can sleep here. Jase went to bed and as soon as we got Brynn's bed up, she jumped in and said "Night mommy!" and literally fell asleep! I wonder how long that will last?!
Ok, I'm supposed to be cleaning up my OWN ROOM! I still don't have my computer desk or bow stuff so I will do most of it tomorrow. LONG day!
I've had the flu bug the past 2 days, so luckily I am feeling better today. I'm so tired of being sick! Hopefully nobody else in our family will get it!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Moving & Whiplash
Posted by Jamie at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
so much for "2 men and a truck"
Post a Comment