Monday, September 15, 2008

Poor Baby!

Brynn is still getting sick! She's blessed my carpet three times now. YUCK!!!! It's not funny, but all I could do was laugh the 2nd time because I laid her down to put her PJ's on and so it went all over the right side of her face and her hair. I know this is gross, but it was like cottage cheese so I gave her a bath and it would NOT come out of her hair! I had to use a comb (we won't mention whose! lol) to comb it out like lice after her bath!

I have a knot in my throat so I can't tell if it's just because I've been dealing with vomit the past two days or if I'm going to get it too. I hope I don't-I have missed more than enough days of school already this year and we're only in our first month!

0 comments: