To be cutting all 4 molars!
For the most part, both of my kids haven't given me too many problems while cutting teeth, but poor Jase-Man is cutting all 4 molars and it just happens to be NOW! His bottom right one was in before we left for Arizona, his top right isn't quite through but I can see it, and his poor left side ones are bulging gums. Last night was a nightmare. He didn't nap at all that day which is very unusual for him. Usually he takes 2 naps and I can lay him right down. Last night he even fought us going to bed. Jeremy finally got him to bed, but around 1:30am, he woke up screaming. I put him in bed with me and it was a battle back and forth between he and Brynn. One would scream and wake the other who would then scream-urgh! This went on for probably 3 hours before he finally fell asleep and stayed asleep!
Jeremy got up and wanted to leave around 6am so that meant getting the kids up again. Brynn handled it OK, but Jase screamed for the first 47 minutes (according to Jeremy-I fell asleep-ha!) but then finally fell asleep and stayed asleep for about 3 hours until we stopped for lunch.
We got here and of course it was pouring and is still raining, so hopefully we'll have nice weather. The house is right on the Atlantic Inter Coastal so we have a nice view.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
What Great Timing!
Posted by Jamie at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
GIVE HIM ICE! He loves it and it will help his gums!
Ohhhh, so not fun, especially when your not at home. Hope he sleeps better tonight! Hope you do too!
oh man, I feel like crying FOR you! I hate it when the kids don't sleep...and cause me to lose mine! Hope the rest of the trip is fabulous and relaxing! Now, go buy some motrin!
Post a Comment