Friday, August 1, 2008

We Made it to GA!

After about 10 hours total, we made it to Atlanta yesterday! The kids were EXCELLENT in the car! Seriously! Jase was a tad cranky before we hit Lexington (2 hours away from our house), but we fed him lunch and then he hardly made a peep the rest of the way!

Today, we got to meet Dallas and her girls! I got a few pics on my good camera that I probably won't be able to upload until I get back. I got a few videos on my crappy one, but forgot the battery and it's almost dead so hopefully I can at least get those uploaded tomorrow when we get to FL.

Dallas posted a few pics on her blog HERE. We had a great time and Kristen is such a little dare devil! She is 10 days older than Jase and was climbing those slides and going down herself! Jase is so not even close to doing something like that! It was great to meet them after about 2 years and we'll see them again next month when I make the long trip for the Baby Faire! Yay!

3 comments:

ZFam said...

Hooray! I'm glad you made it pretty easily! That's a LONG time in the car for me...yet alone for a toddler!!=) We're still trying to make it work so that when we move we don't have to drive with the kids...b/c that is 38 hours of just drive time! yuck!

Dallas said...

YAY! It was so good to finally meet ya'll. My crazy girls put your kids to shame.Grammy just thought Brynn was crazy, she hasn't met Hailey or Kristen. :) Can't wait to see you next month! We might even get to do dinner without kids! WHOO HOO!!!

Grammyx2 said...

I'm sittin here in Dallas at my son's...with baby withdrawl! i'm jealous of you Dallas!
Crazy or not I miss my grandbaby hugs.