Sunday, August 24, 2008

Future Shawn Johnson?

In a few weeks, Brynnley starts school and gymnastics all in the same day! She'll go to gymnastics twice a week. We bought her a few outfits today so she wanted to model them for Jeremy when she got home.

I'm not sure what she was doing in this one-she just got out of the bath so her hair was a mop


She thinks she's doing a cart wheel


She can do a somersault though! We'll have to work on those toes!


I love this pic-look at those little muscles! Don't mind the panties that we didn't take off!




I guess the future gymnast needs to suck it up a bit over a stubbed toe!

2 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

ohhhh my I'm laughing at the panties..what a nice look!
The outfits are adorable though! I can't imagine they don't have hi-cut training undies in this day and age...ouu..there's my ticket!

Dallas said...

Yeah, Hailey at least has tights and a tutu to cover her panties from dance. I think she looks adorable in her $50 outfits. Hehe... :)