These first set of pictures were all taken last night. We had family pictures taken and my MIL had her camera there with her. Stupid me didn't bring mine. I thought about it but then thought it would be a pain to have to lug around and keep out of the sand.
Jase and I when we got to the beach-hair is frizzing already! ha
Brynn and cousin Abby
A little bit of sand tasting
Keeping occupied
Exploring the sand
The rest are taken today by me!
Baywatch Babe
Swept away....with a little bit of sand on the face

Clap, clap, clap! I'd tell him to clap to get some of the sand dusted off his hands-worked a little bit, but he still enjoyed eating the sand
Ready to walk in the water
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Beach Baby
Posted by Jamie at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment