Sunday, June 1, 2008

No Cracks!!!

Linda and Jill-I know what you are thinking, but no, I'm not talking about butt cracks (although we have seen our fair share of those (I mean that) this year, huh?). I am talking about my heels! Ugh-they are so dry all the time and I just don't keep oil or lotion on them enough to keep them soft...and with my 80 year old looking feet, Jeremy says it doesn't matter what I do-lol.

Anyway, I bought the Ped Egg at Wal-Mart (you can get it about anywhere for $10) and finally had time to use it tonight. My feet are beyond dry right now, but it still did wonders! It took away most of the dryness on my heels and Jeremy will be happy that he won't go to work with "dust" all over his clothes since it catches it all in the little egg :)

1 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

YAY! I love mine too! A little tip...use the file part of it too...it has a peel and stick sticker on the back..and you stick it to the underside of the egg...it's great for in between maintenance!!