Our house is officially listed today! If you don't know, Jeremy's company is basically being dumped by DHL. We were waiting on their decision and nobody really thought it was going to be this "bad." We still don't know all of the details, but it sounds like they will be cut off in about 12-18 months. We were waiting on their decision to build another house, but obviously that is not going to happen, so we decided that the best decision at this point is to try to get this sold so that we don't have a mortgage to worry about down the road. In a year from now, or whenever Jeremy is officially done, we will then figure out if we are moving or if we will be staying here and continue on with the building plans. So, send some lucky selling vibes our way!!!
Monday, June 2, 2008
It's Official!
Posted by Jamie at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Phoe-NIX phoe-NIX phoe-NIX
Georgia, Georgia, Georgia. Hehe :)Good luck with the house sale. Hopefully ours will be up soon.
InDY! InDY! (Okay, just kidding...I wouldn't put that curse upon you!=). I would send all my lucky vibes your way if I could...but I feel like "luck" isn't what I'm very good at right now with trying to sell a house!=) However, the good news is that we've had a lot more action this week! And, the media is getting a LITTLE bit better about the housing market right now. Hopefully you'll be able to get it sold during these summer months while more people are out looking!
I was just telling Ryan about your situation and that you've got your house up for sale...so, I'm sending more "get it sold" vibes!=)
Post a Comment